The Throat chakra, being in the throat, is our center for communication.
For awakening and aligning our Throat chakra, I’ve turned to The Complete Idiot’s Guide to Chakras by Betsy Rippentrop and Eve Adamson:
AWAKENING THE CHAKRA
- Sit on the floor, legs crossed, seat firmly planted on the floor. Feel your pelvic bones and imagine roots anchoring those bones to the Earth.
- Take several long, slow, deep breaths as you visualize your fifth chakra spinning slowly and glowing bright green, open and healthy in your throat.
- Imagine your chakra radiating an blue circle of light that radiating in your neck.
- Take a deep breath in and in a low resonating tone, say the word: Hang.
- Imagine the planet’s energy that ignites your fifth chakra, so that it glows gently as it spins.
- Imagine the warm, blue light flowing through your body in cool waves.
ALIGNING THE CHAKRA
- Stand in Mountain pose with your feet hip-width apart and your arms at your sides.
- Imagine the chakra, in your throat, spinning and growing warm. Feel your neck warming.
- Picture a beam of blue light glowing up to your crown, filling your upper body with light and healing energy. Then, picture the light going from your throat to your Root chakra, filling your lower body with the same light and healing energy.
- Lift your arms up and imagine the light glowing through you to the sky and the center of the earth.
HEALING THE BLOCKED CHAKRA
To heal a blocked
HEALING THE OVERLOADED CHAKRA
I am a mom to three beautiful little girls and wife to an amazing man.